Hei alle gamle og nye kitere, og spesielt velkommen til alle nye studenter ved NTNU.
I dag har vi stått på stand ved Gløshaugen for å ta imot de nye studentene. Selv om været ikke var helt med oss, var stemningen på topp. Det var masse studenter som viste interesse, spesielt for kurs. Se posten under for terminlista høsten 2017.
Ole Barsch, Tørres Lande, Ole Rø og jeg (Felix Seifert) stilte med godt humør. Vi hadde kjøpt inn både cookies og candy, og utstillingskiten fungerte ypperlig som tak. Vi la merke til at det var en del spørsmål som gikk igjen blant studentene. De skal jeg nå besvare på best mulig måte. For at alle skal kunne ha gleden av svarene, vil de bli gitt på engelsk nedenfor.
Welcome to Trondheim!
We have today been standing at Gløshaugen to participate in NTNU's matriculation ceremony. Even though we managed to piss off the weather gods, we still had a great time. A lot of students showed great interest in kiting, especially courses. Se the post below for the different dates.
If you went pass us today, you probably met Ole Barsch, Tørres Lande, Ole Rø or me (Felix Seifert). After a short discussion between us, we found a few frequently asked questions. To enlighten and motivate new kiters, I will try to answer them now:
- Do we have courses? Yes. We will conduct three courses this semester. Look at post "Terminliste" below for dates.
- Who can take courses? The courses are ment for the beginners. No preskills are required.
- Do I need my own gear? We will provide everything you need for the courses, except for a wet suit. After you have taken a lecture, you will be qualified for renting gear. You may also rent if you are an experienced kiter. We will need to verify that at the beach. Also note that we have a limited stock of gear, and the course will have the first priority on the equipment.
- Where do we kite? We kite on both water and snow. This semester will be mainly on water. The spot is Ørlandet. A lovely place located north-west of Trondheim, approximately two hours drive.
- What are the prices? Beginner course:1500 NOK. Weekend trip: 650 NOK - which include transport, bed and dinner for both days.
- Where do I get more information about each trip? Most information will be given here and on Facebook, NTNUI - Kite. Remember to follow us on Snapchat and Instagram, ntnuikite.
We hope that you will participate on the next trips and feel the joy of kiteboarding. The community is growing and I will assert that we are the most open and friendly group at NTNU. Feel free to contact us for more information.
Skrevet av: Felix Seifert.